Texas Mutual Agent NewsIn 2011, Texas Mutual replaced its FactsLine publication with a free e-newsleter for agents. To register for the e-newsletter, click here.
Below are the 2014 editions of Texas Mutual Agent News.February 2014
- Texas likely to become an NCCI state for workers' comp
- Congratulations to Gina O'Hara, safety group marketer of the year
- Get defensive behind the wheel
- Have your clients cashed their dividend checks?
- New claim-numbering system debuts
- Texas Mutual online services maintenance notice
- AgriComp opens door to cotton ginners
- Reminder: 2013 legislation affects PEOs