We value your partnership
Health care providers play an important role in the workers' compensation system. You deliver quality care for Texas' injured workers and help them return to productive employment. Ultimately, that is what is best for workers, their employers and their families.
Texas Mutual Insurance Company wants to help you streamline your job as much as possible. Our website makes it easy for you to:
- submit bills
- get an explanation of benefits
- participate in our workers' comp health care network
- get other information providers need to know
Please feel free to email us or call us at (800) 859-5995 with questions, concerns or suggestions on how we can improve our service to you.
- Claim mailing address:
P.O. Box 12029, Austin, Texas 78711-2029
- Preauthorization fax: (800) 852-1805
- Preauthorization phone: (888) 53-CLAIM (532-5246)
- Fax a bill: (512) 224-3889
- Claim information phone: (888) 53-CLAIM (532-5246)
- Electronic billing (Jopari Solutions): (866) 269-0554
- ScripNet, our pharmacy benefit manager: scripnet.com, (888) 880-8562
State adopts pharmacy closed formulary
The Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) has adopted a pharmacy closed formulary for claims occurring on or after September 1, 2011. The formulary is intended to facilitate drug-prescribing consistency between network and non-network claims. DWC has posted the entire list of “N” drugs as published by Official Disability Guidelines (ODG) in Appendix A on its website, free of charge.
Need information about Texas Mutual's certified health care network?
Visit the latest issue of Comp at Work, the newsletter for Texas Star Network® providers.