Online patient coverage verification now availableTexas Mutual's new online patient coverage verification tool is now available to streamline the process of providing injured workers with timely care.
New workplace injury diagnosis videos for providersWorkplace Diagnosis is the first online, real-time patient diagnosis video tool for physicians. By clicking each area of our interactive tool, you can view videos where Texas Mutual medical director Dr. Nick Tsourmas diagnoses a common workplace injury you see everyday in your practice.
Working with Texas Mutual
Health care providers play an important role in the workers' compensation system. You deliver quality care for Texas' injured workers and help them return to productive employment. Ultimately, that is what is best for workers, their employers and their families.
Texas Mutual Insurance Company wants to help you streamline your job as much as possible with the following resources:
Please feel free to email us or call us at (888) 53-CLAIM (532-5246) with questions, concerns or suggestions on how we can improve our service to you.
- Provider line: (888) 53-CLAIM (532-5246)
- Claim mailing address:
PO Box 12029, Austin, Texas 78711-2029
- Claim fax: (512) 224-3889
- Preauthorization fax: (800) 852-1805
- Preauthorization email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claim information phone: (888) 53-CLAIM (532-5246)
- Electronic billing - Jopari Solutions (Payer ID: 22945): jopari.com, (866) 269-0554
- Pharmacy benefit manager - Optum: optum.com, (888) 220-2805