We value our employees and our customers, and we make sure they know it! Top tier service is the driving force behind our success. We honor top-performing employees through reward and recognition programs, including our Total Customer Care and Shining Star awards.
At Texas Mutual, you can:
- Grow your career by taking advantage of our wide offering of professional and career development opportunities.
- Give back to your community through our involvement with the United Way and other service organizations.
- Build lasting relationships through our year-round company events and team-building activities.
Recognizing and rewarding our employees as valued assets has led to high employee satisfaction. A recent survey of employees revealed that more than 90 percent are satisfied with the overall work environment and culture, believe they contribute directly to the company's success, and are optimistic about the company's future.
Honors and recognition
- Named a "Best Company to Work For in Texas," 2011-2015, 2017, and again in 2018
- Recognized as a Gold Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association in 2015
- Recognized as a University of North Texas Department of Risk Management and Insurance Key Partner in 2015
- Received United Way for Greater Austin's Insurance Industry Top Philanthropic Partner Award in 2015
- Named a Healthiest Employer in Central Texas by the Austin Business Journal for the past five years
- Named a Healthiest Employer in North Texas and Houston for the past three years
- Founding member of Austin Green Business Leader program
- Designated a "Mother Friendly Workplace" by the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Designated a High Performing Carrier in 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2014 by the Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers' Compensation
- Earned recognition for our wellness program from UnitedHealthcare in 2008, 2009 and 2012