We recently upgraded our systems to offer you even better service, both now and in the future. While this is a big change internally, it will have very little effect on how you do business with Texas Mutual. Read below for more information.
Agents, click here to read about changes specific to you.
When you log in, here is what you will see
- An updated Policyholder Gateway with better navigation to the features you use most often.
- A new billing and payments page with the ability to schedule payments and see your payment history, account history and invoices (for those currently on installment billing, and all other policyholders upon renewal in the new system).
Next time your policy renews, you’ll also see
- A new Payroll Reporting Online system for those who use online payroll reporting. A click-through tour will be provided when you login after renewal.
- A new invoice, and you may notice that you get fewer invoices. We’ll be consolidating policy changes into fewer, regular invoices rather than sending a new invoice for each policy change. This is called cyclical billing and it will give you one regular payment due date. Currently our system issues an invoice any time a transaction or change is processed and assigns a unique due date for that transaction. Cyclical billing is an industry standard that will streamline the process and create less paperwork.
- Billing will move from a policy-level approach to an account-level approach. This means that payments will be applied to the oldest charge first to reduce the risk of cancellation.
- If a payment isn’t received by the invoice due date, a late fee of $10 will be assessed. An insufficient funds fee of $30 will be assessed if payments are reversed due to insufficient funds.
- As your current policy goes through its final audit and your new policy is issued in the new system, you could see a check from one and an invoice from another. This is because the two systems don’t connect financially. After that, this won’t be an issue.
If you have any questions about these changes, please contact our Information Services Center at (800) 859-5995.