Texas Mutual Insurance Company offers a workers' compensation health care network option to policyholders. The network appeals to policyholders who want to receive up to a 12 percent premium discount, get quality care for their injured workers and control costs associated with workplace injuries. For more information, ask your agent, or call us at (800) 859-5995.
- Learn about the claims and network process
- What is a network?
- Why choose the network?
- How do I enroll in the network?
- Click here for the online provider directory
- Get the network directory mobile app
- Network responsibilities
- Network tools
All injuries that occur January 1, 2018 or later will be treated in WorkWell, TX. Please find WorkWell, TX resources below:
- Learn about WorkWell, TX and find more resources
- WorkWell, TX service area map
- WorkWell, TX Notice of Network Requirements (English, Spanish)
- WorkWell, TX employee acknowledgement form (English, Spanish)
- WorkWell, TX network complaint form
- Nominate a provider to WorkWell, TX (click here for instructions)
Injuries that occurred before January 1, 2018 will be treated in the Texas Star Network. Please find Texas Star Network resources below:
- Texas Star Network Notice of Network Requirements (English, Spanish)
- Texas Star Network employee acknowledgement form
- Texas Star Network complaint form
You may need to download the latest version of Adobe Reader in order to properly display and save PDF documents.