Texas Mutual Insurance Company offers a workers' compensation health care network option to policyholders. The network's goal is to reduce the costs of workplace injuries. Our providers and case managers work together to help injured workers return to productive employment as soon as medically reasonable.
Use our online tools to find out the network status of a policy or claim:
Or give us a call:
- Call our claim information phone line: (888) 53-CLAIM (532-5246)
- Select option 4 for network information
- Select option 1 for claim network status (social security number or claim number is required)
- Select option 2 for policy network status (policy number or policyholder FEIN is required)
All injuries occurring January 1, 2018 or later will be treated in the WorkWell, TX network. Please find WorkWell, TX resources below:
- Learn about WorkWell, TX
- Nominate a provider to WorkWell, TX (click here for instructions)
- WorkWell, TX provider manual
- WorkWell, TX network complaint form
- WorkWell, TX out of network request form
Injuries that occured before January 1, 2018 will continue to be treated in the Texas Star Network. Please find Texas Star Network resources below:
Network provider reviews
Texas Mutual conducts review of network provider care. This review is subject to the notice provision of Texas Department of Insurance Rule 10.42(d)(28 TAC §10.42). If you are a network treating doctor, this notice applies to you.
The notice also appears on EOBs and in our network provider manuals.